Advantages of DTprime:
• Tubes Height Measurement system provides “openness” of the instrument to different types of plastic (low and high profile; flat and domed caps; strips, plates).
• Simultaneous detection of a fluorescent signal in all wells of the matrix provides uniformity of detection and high speed of the instrument;
• Narrow range filters (cross-talk cut-off function);
• No “edge effect” – the thermo-block moving and positioning system ensures its movement in the horizontal and vertical positions, which guarantees complete isolation of the reaction tubes from the influence of environmental factors such as light penetration into the optical path and temperature non-uniformity between the edge rows of the matrix and its central part.
• The hot lid module provides reliable heat contact between tubes and the thermal block plate maintaining temperature of the tube caps at the level of 105±1°С in order to prevent condensate formation on the tube caps, since it may cause substantial distortions in the luminous flux measurements;
• Data protection system provides stable and safe operation of the instrument in the event of an unstable power supply. All parameters of the current run are recorded in the instrument’s own memory;
• The software has a plenty of settings allowing advanced users to obtain specific data and finely tune instrument for a given task;
• Automated filling template in case of usage DNA-Technology PCR kits;
• Can be integrated into laboratory information systems (LIS) to store data in standard graphic and text formats;
• Ability to control multiple instruments from a single control computer increases lab productivity and allows you to simultaneously conduct a wide range of PCR tests using kits with different amplification programs;
• The narrow body and compact design allow you to place several instruments in a small area.